Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I set up landscape pagination?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

Juliet wrote:
I'm using Word 2007. I have a document with some portrait sections
and some landscaped sections. I'm trying to get all the page numbers
to appear at the same
place so that when you hold the document upright, the page numbers all
appear in the same place. That means that for the landscaped pages,
the page number needs to be at the bottom right, but the text needs
to be "sideways."

I've tried inserting a text box, but it's not exact. And when I set
up a header, it keeps the header at the top of the page, even in
landscaped orientation. For the pages in landscape format, I need the
header to be on the right-hand side of the page, with the page
numbers "sideways," so that they match the orientation of the page
numbers in portrait format.

Whoever's out there--I hope you know what I mean . . . and I hope you
can help me! Isn't there a way for Word 2007 to do this automatically?

thx!!!!!