Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brian Brian is offline

Default Word 2000 Macro not working properly w/merge

I'm creating a word merge into a new doc. I have text fields that aren't
merging, so I looked for help and found this macro on MS support that's
suppose to fix it and have the merge retain any text fields.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211308/
I put it all in, and it works except on the 2nd page of the doc it leaves
the place holders. The doc is only two pages after the merge, 3 before the
merge, anyone know why the it creates text fields on the first page, but not
on the second page?