Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default HELP ... Too Many Dupicate Labels

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"TS2002" wrote in message
I have an Excel Spreadsheet with names address only! I am using the Avery
5160 Label format. I have selected my Data Source, Matched my fields and
Merged the data to get the following results. Example 100 address' should
use about 4 sheets (30/page) ... Once merged, the 1st page of lables is
correct, the 2nd. page deletes the label in the 1-1 position (Or the upper
left 1st label) and moves the second label into the 1st position. On page
3,
the 3rd. label (upper most right 1-3) is now in the 1st. postion and
everything moves up and to the left. The last page NUMBER 100! Shows
only
the last address, page 99 shows the last 2, page 98 shows the last 3
address's and so on.