Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Multiple Labels

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button. This gives you a sheet
of labels into which you can type as desired. The labels are set up as a
table, so make sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show
Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

"Shawn Romine" wrote in message
I work at a library and we are trying to figure out how we can get Word XP
handle labels similiar to WordPerfect in order to migrate away from
WordPerfect.

In WordPerfect, you can easily print multiple labels in different
locations
on one sheet, without having to load the sheet back into the printer
multiple
times.

It appears that in WordXP, you can print a single labels, or a page of
labels, but there is no way to easily tell Word to print a label at Row 1
column 2, row 3, column 4, without having to do single label and
reinserting
the page into the paper?

does anybody have a solution for this?