Stephen Gray

Thanks Doug,

Yeah that's an idea, I'll try that if there isn't a "table only" option
because the other problem I have is trying to work how to create a
table on each new page. For example, I can add a row and if that row
pushes the table to page 2, I can remove it and then create a new
table. The problem comes when the row formatting is applied which can
make the row small and through the whole logic out of the window. I
guess I could apply the formatting first, and then see if it goes over
a page, if it does remove it, create the new table with a row and
reapply the formatting to that row.

Thanks again Doug, sadly I don't know too much about Word!

Best Regards

Steve