thelisha

Default Pressing Enter Enter for Paragraphs

I am formatting a large document and I just figured out the reason the text
keeps going all over the place is because instead of using styles to format
the paragraphs, they pressed Enter twice to create a new paragraph. This is
causing all sorts of trouble to edit and format because blank spaces keep
appearing at the top of the pages along with other strange formatting
appearing where it should not. Is there a way in Word 2003 to remove all of
these "hard reutrns" or will I have to manually go through the document to
delete them? I honestly hope there is a way because the document is 300+
pages! So any assistance will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Thelisha