Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Can I recover a Word document I didn't correctly save?

If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover.

gally11 wrote:
So I clicked the red X button to close out of my document for the
night and when it asked me to save my changes I meant to click
"yes"...but, a momentary lapse of feedback between my brain and hand
caused me to hit "no" instead. And, I hadn't been saving every five
minutes or so like I should have been. So I lost the document. Is
there anyway/place my computer will have a record of the doc?

Ick.