Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default error message when typing in comments (can't I just use balloo

Hi ?B?RXJpaw==?=,

Good to know, but is there any way to cut/paste a doc into a new doc and
retain all the revision marks as they were in the original?

Yes, although I can never keep the details straight. I think it goes:
Change Tracking ON in the text you're copying; Change Tracking OFF in the
document into which you're pasting. (Or it's the other way around, but
logically, I think I got it right :-))

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org