Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rcoppi Rcoppi is offline

Default Using Mail merge to enter and update information

--
Rcoppi

"macropod" wrote:

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do
with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Date and Time Calculations In A Mailmerge'

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Rcoppi" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have several documents in which I enter a date in one location that must
be increased by 60 days in several other locations in the same document.
I've used ASK statements to automatically enter information that is entered
sure how to do this, or if I even can do this. Help!!!!
--
Rcoppi