Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
a a is offline

Default Mail Merge And access 2003

Dear friends

I have a word template

Mytemp.dot

This is mail merge template connected to access.mdb

What I want:

(1) I want code to open the mytemp.dot (From Access 2003)

But not mytemp.dot itself

I want open a new word document based on mytemp.dot as like (merge to new
document) so the user can't edit the mytemp.dot

Again I want user open instance from mytemp.dot and the mytemp.dot connect
to mydatabase and merge to a new word document

(2) how can prevent user from change mytemp.dot it self can't copy or edit
the mytemp.dot content or save it (From word 2003)

Is this possible