Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Custom Quick Parts for template, formatting change after save, why

You should be using bulleted styles instead of Quick Parts to set up bulleted
lists. For example, make use of the built-in List Bullet style; you can
customize it to suit your needs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Carrie Rulison" wrote:

I have created a word template document. Within the master template, I have
created several Quick Parts for various bulleted lists. These lists look
fine when I save them, and work fine during the initial test. I close the
document, open it up again and the Quick Parts randomly change and the
formatting is corrupted. Why is this happening? And, is there anything I
can do to correct it?