Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Page View does not correspond to Page Setup paper size

Assuming you're not in Normal view, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"Veronique" wrote in message
Page View shows that I have a paper size of 7 inches wide x 9 inches high.
The margins are set to the default settings (1 inch on top and bottom,

1.25
inches on sides.) I've got Page Setup set to "letter" and my printer set

"letter." Page set-up shows "letter" as being the standard 8.5 x 11. How

come
Page View is showing me a reduced page size and how can I show the

standard
letter size?