Doug Robbins

Insert a temporary page break before page 1

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"apic" wrote in message

I have a Word document which I intend to print double sided and bind
into a 'book'. How can I persuade Print Preview showing Multiple Pages
(1x2) to show my document page layout as it will appear in my book, ie
page 2 on the left & page 3 on the right etc rather than the default of
page 1 on the left & page 2 on the right etc.

--
apic