Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default inserting photos to word documents

Use a table (with or without cell borders as preferred) with fixed width
cells. The pictures you place in the cells will adapt to the width you have
set.
Save the document with the empty table and any standard repeated text as a
template then use file new to create a new document from that template.

ljc wrote:
I want to prepare some sort of template I can keep on my desktop.
Into this template I will insert 1 to 10 photos of a surgery case.
Then I will open word within my practice management system and do
letters and op notes, inserting this template with this set of photos
into all the documents I am creating that I need to insert this
specific set of photos to.

Then I'll start over using this same template on my desktop to insert
another group of photos from another surgery case and repeat this
process for each surgical patient.

Any ideas how I can do this? I've tried to use text boxes within a
text box, but word will not recognize this format. (using
microsoft word 2003)