Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Problem printing mail-merged labels in Word 2002

Do you have a header or footer in your normal.dot template?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"John S. Francis" wrote in message
Thanks but yes I did read it and it was not helpful. However, my problem
has
gone away but I'm not quite sure why. I think it has sometihng to do with
the
settings in Print/Options and then to make sur ethat Hidden text is
checked.
Not sure of this is it but the probelm has gone away. Thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Did you look at the article to which I referred the OP

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"John S. Francis" John S. wrote in
message ...
I'm having the same problem, I think. I can merge successfully, after a
lot
of heartache(!), but when I instruct printing, blank sheets appear on
the
printer preview.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Just what happens when you try to print them?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lgottlieb_colorado"
wrote
in
message ...
Labels merged in Word from Excel spreadsheet or data exported from
Outlook
won't print. Tried on 2 different computers and 2 different
printers.