TF

Mmmmost certainly mmmmust!

Terry

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
: Need a bit Mmmmore training on the Mmmmm there, g
:
: --
: Please respond to the Newsgroup for the benefit of others who may be
: interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid
: consulting basis.
:
: Hope this helps,
: Doug Robbins - Word MVP
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: David
:
: It is part of Windows XP and Office XP/Office 2003. The most important
: requirement is a decent digital microphone and if you work in a noisy
: environment, you need a noise-cancelling digital microphone. Then you
need
: to train the speech recongition engine to recognise your voice.
:
: Run Windows Help and search for Speech Recognition for ore information.
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "David" wrote in message
: ...
: : Can i just speak into my microphone and words will appear in my
: document?
: It
: : would help me a lot because i am in law school!
:
:
:
: