Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BARRY BARRY is offline

Default Tables

Hello, Maria.

This is how I do it (there may be a simpler way):

1. Copy the entire table to the clipboard.
2. Use the "Columns" command of the "Format" menu to create two columns on
page.
3. Position your cursor just under your table.
4. Select "Break..." from the "Insert" menu, click on "Column Break" and
click "OK".
5. Position your cursor in the new, right-hand column.
6. Paste your table in the new place.

HTH

--
Barry Carroll

(Cleverly disguised as a trained SW engineer.)
---------
Datalogic Scanning, Inc. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any
statements made by me. I''m entirely on my own here.

"Marie" wrote:

I have created a table in Word which is located on the left side of the page.
I want to duplicate the table on the right side so that I will have 2 of the
same table on one page. Can you tell me how to do this?
--
Marie