Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I get rid of the red letters when I correct in spellcheck?

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:32:01 -0700, Chamber
wrote:

I wrote a letter, then did a spell check. I corrected a few grammatical
errors and afterwards, my whole letter is filled with red lines. What do I
do to get it back to normal?

It would seem that you have Track Changes turned on. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html.

Turn off Track Changes, and either accept or reject all the changes
that are in the document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman