Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian R. Brian R. is offline

Default 4 word forms on 1 paper page.

Graham - Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! It was exactly what I needed. This
site has the most helpful folks. Cheers, Brian.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Brian R. wrote:
I have created a full page (81/2 x 11) form, (actually a simple
receipt). I would now like to take that form, shrink it and put 4 of
them on one sheet of paper. After printing, I will then cut the paper
and have 4 forms/receipts that are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I can't for the
life of me figure out how to do it. Someone did it for me once a long
while ago and they used paint and word. Somehow pasting one to the
other. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian.