Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default 4 word forms on 1 paper page.

The alternative approach is to use a four cell table and create four
versions of the document.

Brian R. wrote:
Hi Graham, My 4 forms look great on the 1 page but the problem I have
now is that when I cut the page to separate the forms, the margins on
the cut-lines become smaller. Perhaps that is why the person who did
it for me once in the past used the paint and paste method. Do you
have any suggestions?
Thanks, Brian.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You are welcome

Brian R. wrote:
Graham - Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! It was exactly what I
needed. This site has the most helpful folks. Cheers, Brian.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Brian R. wrote:
I have created a full page (81/2 x 11) form, (actually a simple
receipt). I would now like to take that form, shrink it and put 4
of them on one sheet of paper. After printing, I will then cut the
paper and have 4 forms/receipts that are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I can't
for the life of me figure out how to do it. Someone did it for me
once a long while ago and they used paint and word. Somehow
pasting one to the other. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Brian.