Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bretsharon bretsharon is offline

Default Styles Disppear

Why does the style I am using in a document sometimes in a document suddenly
switch to some other style, and I can't get it back unless I copy the
doucment into a new window, when it goes to the style I default to? Note
that I am also using the indented listing that is shown in the middle of the
Home layout.

I still hate styles, and the upgrade really seems to do not much except
putting in the ribbon when the old way was better.

Probably so Microhard can sell a new version...what do you want from a
monopoly?

thank you