Ken Le Gall

Default Really New Newbie - Multiple Items - Question

Hi

I have to create a catalogue of our products which is held in MS Excel, now
I have done mail merging before and thats ok but I am getting stuck on the
following issue.

My data in Excel looks like this (there are loads of other fields but not
necessary here).:
308 14 Pink

308 15 Turquoise

311 08 Purple

311 09 Brown

311 16 Light Pink

311 18 Lt. Green

311 34 Black/White

327 04 Orange

327 06 Green

327 14 Pink

What I would like to do is have one record for all the 308, 311 and 327 like
this:

Record 1

This is my description for this Inventory

30814 Pink

30815 Turquoise

End Record

Record 2

This is my description for this Inventory

etc..etc...etc...

Can someone help this poor newbie, before I pull whats left of my hair out.

Many Thanks in advance.

Ken.