Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Freida Freida is offline

Default extracting address from a word document and merging them to la

The 1st 4 lines of each section include the vendor name and the address.
This is something that will need to be done on a regular basis, I made need
the macro for this one. At any give time this doc. Can have anywhere from
10 to 40 sections depending on how often the report is ran.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It is possible to do such a thing using Visual Basic. For a document with
only several sections, it is probably not worth the effort of creating the
necessary macro, unless it is something that you have to do on a regular
basis.

To give any specific information on how to go about it, it would be
necessary for you to provide additional information on how the address
appears at the beginning of each section of the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Freida" wrote in message
I have a word document with several sections. At the begining of each
section, there is a vendor name and address. I want to creat a label
merge
that copies the addresses contained at the beg. of each section onto the
labels. Is this possible?