Anne Troy

You're welcome!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"LJL" wrote in message

"Anne Troy" wrote:

They ruined it, right? With the styles & formatting task pane on at the
right, you edit a paragraph format, and you'll see the same style appear
again, so something like:
Heading1
Heading1+Red
Now, right-click the heading1 and choose "Update to match selection".
Sucks.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"LJL" wrote in message
I just installed Office 2003 on my Windows XP Home machine. With Word
in
Office 97, if I changed the style on a paragraph and then clicked on
the
style name, I got the choice to update the style based on the changes.
don't see that option in Word in Office 2003. Am I missing it? If
it's
not
there, what's the easiest way to update a style?

Thanks, Anne.

LJL