Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2003 Pagination

Reduce the footer margin to something less than the bottom margin.

"Bob S" wrote in message
I am sorry. I gave the wrong impression. I meant that on a number of
pages, there area several sentances which I need to keep found below the
page numbers.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Delete the empty paragraphs below the page numbers.

"Bob S" wrote in message
I have a Word document given to me which has the page numbers too high on
the page. In fact in some cases there are actually some lines below the
page numbers. The page numbers are in the middle at the bottom of the
page. Can someone tell me how to move the page numbers down as low as
possible on the page? Thank you in advance.
Bob