Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word labels not sorted. How do I put in Excel or sort?

I would start with Graham Mayor's page:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

which may not give you precisely what you need but should give you some
techniques that will help.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"RF" wrote in message
I have a large amount of labels in Word that I need to sort. Sadly, they
were
just typed in individually into the Word label template.

Ex.

Mary Smith
12345 Ave B
Whatever, City 12345

Now, the owner of the business wants several different Word label docs
combined and sorted by last name, etc.

Is there any way to do this without having to retype?

I know how to merge to Word from Excel but not the other way.

Thanks!