Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rita Rita is offline

Default Create lists of different information in mail merged documents

Not sure how to describe what I need, hopefully, this will be clear. I have a
mail merge letter to, let's say 10 recipients, each recipient's letter needs
to have a different list of poeple's names inserted into it. I have all the
information in the same database but I don't know how to get the list of
names to merge into each recipient's document without, first printing out the
mailmerge and then typing the list in and printing each one separately. I
hope there is an easier way??? Appreciate any help.
--
Rita