Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default My printed document is much larger than the viewed document.

Hi ?B?amlteg==?=,

I am using the 2007 beta Office Word. My printed documents hardly look like
the print preview documents. They are too large and they do not fit on one
page. Help?

There were lots of problems with beta versions and printing. You can try asking
your printer manufacturer about a driver that will correctly interpret the beta
version you're using... But you may have to wait until you can get your hands
on (buy) the final version.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org