Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default My printed document is much larger than the viewed document.

Hi Jim,

If you're using the Office 2007 Beta2 product and have not applied the Beta 2 Technical refresh (B2TR) packages to all of the
installed beta 2 products you may want to do so. A number of the sizing printing bugs were fixed in the Refresh patches (Do not
uninstall Beta2, these are patches to that product.

http://microsoft.com/download and search on B2TR

You may also want to set the print quality setting of your printer before you start Word and use File=Print as another workaround.

The trial versions of the 2007 Office system final products are planned to be available around 01Dec, so you're about a week away if
you prefer to go with that approach

"jimz" wrote in message ...
I am using the 2007 beta Office Word. My printed documents hardly look like
the print preview documents. They are too large and they do not fit on one
page. Help?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP