Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mother of 2 brides in4 months

Default for wedding want no return address using mail merge

Thank you for your reply, however I have no idea how to make a template. I
went to your web site, way way over my head. I need a 51/4 height and 71/4
width. And as I said no return address. Maybe you could guide to the
section of your website that shows me how to do this. If not, thank you
anyway.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Create a template for your envelopes and simply don't put the return address
on it (there's a check box in the envelope dialog). If you want there are
some sample envelopes for download on my web site which you can use as a
starting point.

mother of 2 brides in4 months wrote:
How can I get rid of the area for return address when I use the mail
merge. If i just try to delete it , it messes up all the alingment of
the envelopes. Not much time left .