Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Where can I find the "care of" symbol in Word?

I made an AutoCorrect entry that corrects c/o to the symbol.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:14:01 -0800, Dan Dushman
.(donotspam) wrote:

I'm familiar with the Symbols collection, but I hope I won't have to look
through all of the possibilities. I used c/o and I know some people use
%
but is there a real "care of" that takes only one space?

Type 2105 in the document and press Alt+X.

You can find it in the Insert Symbol dialog in the Letterlike Symbols
group
(you have to choose Unicode instead of ASCII to see the dropdown that lets
pick a group). If you plan to use it a lot, click the Shortcut Key button
and
assign something you can remember.

--
Regards,