Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Juha Ruokolainen Juha Ruokolainen is offline

Default Hyphenation will not install

I have exactly the same problem with my Word 2007. Except my OS is XP Pro and
Office is 2007 Pro Plus English. If you've found a solution, please let me
know.

Best Wishes
Juha Ruokolainen
Finland

"Rob van Albada" wrote:

When I tried to set automatic hyphenation in a certain text, I got the
following response (in Dutch):

"Word hyphenation
feature is not available. Run the Microsoft Office Setup program,
install this feature and then try again."

However, when I run the Microsoft Office Setup program, I can not find
the hyphenation option.

I tried to install ALL the features several times, but still
hyphenation is not present.

I have Microsoft Office 2007, Home and Student version.
OS: Vista Home Premium.

Is hyphenation not available for users of this version or did I do
something wrong when trying to install the hyphenation feature?

Kind regards,

Rob van Albada, Amsterdam.