Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
decbowinstructor decbowinstructor is offline

Default Merging Outlook Contacts to A Word Envelope

I am operating in Windows XP Professional using Microsoft Office 2003
Professional. I am having difficulty getting the filed JOB TITLE from Outlook
to merge into Word. I set up the envelope to merge TITLE, FIRST NAME, LAST
NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE & JOB TITLE. When I tried to preview my
envelope, all the fields are merged except for JOB TITLE. If you have
knowledge about merging Outlook contacts to Word, please get back to me.