Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Auto sentence capitalization

See "Word does not capitalize the first letter of a sentence"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291538

"tomrobroy" wrote in message
oups.com...
My question concerns the Word function that automatically capitalizes
the first letters of sentences. Since I do a lot of typing, i rarely
capitalize the first word of a sentence since I know Word is going to
do it for me. However, when I end a sentence with a number, it does
not capitalize the following sentence. There must be an "ignore"
function somewhere for instances such as this. Can anyone give me some
directions in how to do this?

I'd also like to thank the group for answering my other questions and
for the info I've picked up in here.