Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
swampy[_2_] swampy[_2_] is offline

Default Equation Editor tool question

Running Windows XP and Word 2002 w/ Office xp SE

I seem to be having trouble locating my equation editor. I assumed that
since it didn't appear in the list of available options, that maybe I
should re-install it using my Office install disk. The EQ editor seemed to
install okay but I'm still unable to locate it in the MS Word menu. Could I
be missing a step somewhere? This is the path that I took: Word
menu/InsertObjectMicrosoft Equation 3.0 (whish is missing form the list
even after a custom setup from Office Tools). I must have missed a step
somewhere.
Help!!!