Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
buffbeachboy28 buffbeachboy28 is offline

Default can I retrieve an old document that was deleted from my comp

Situation: I'm looking for a paper I did for school last year, had to
withdraw because of a deployment, now I'm stuck having to do the same exact
assignment twice. Is there anyway I can retrieve my documents from Microsoft
office? I've even tried to do system restore, nothing is working, i've
exhausted all other measures. HELP!!! This is a huge paper, lol