Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mommab Mommab is offline

Default weird macro thing in Word 2007

We just updated to Office 2007 and I have an envelope mail merge that I use
each week. I have a macro that changes the data that is merged from small
case to capitals and takes out the periods so that they are Post Office
formatted. When I use it, the macro works, but when I print the envelopes,
Word changes them back to their original Upper and lower case format. What
do I need to do to make the macro stick and print in all caps. Also, I have
to go into each envelope to use the macro, which is a pain. Is there a way
to effect a change on all the documents at once? Thanks for any help you can
give me!