Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip Colonel Blip is offline

Default Mail Merge and Graphic Insertion in OL/Word

Hello, Graham!
You wrote on Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:26:41 +0300:

It was indeed and I have some other forms that I update every week with
Ctrl-A, F9. I was just so focussed on the right code that I missed (or
ignored) other instructions.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

GM It is clearly stated in the linked article
GM However a graphic contained in the original page has not reproduced. I
GM have now reinserted the image and hopefully the link should now be even
GM clearer? It is uploading now.
GM --
GM
GM Graham Mayor - Word MVP