Graham Mayor

If you want to remove the Hyperlink completely use the replace function.
Select 'More' and replace Hyperlink style with nothing. (Don't put any text
in the find or replace boxes).

Terri Creagh wrote:
I am trying to remove hypertext links from a whole column of a Word
table. If I select the column and then try to do it through 'Edit -
Links' , the 'Links' option is grayed out. If I right click on the
group of links, the 'remove hypertext link' option does not come up.

Also, is there any way to remove all hypertext links in an entire Word
document if the 'Edit - Links' command is grayed out?

Thank you.

Terri