Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Hayes Chris Hayes is offline

Default How to write press release for fashion show?

Mr. Herman,

I don't want to sound like a grumpy mean person but this is a Microsoft Word
forum focused on program discussion and questions regarding using the program.

Questions like:
1) How do I find "baseballs" and replace with "footballs"?
2) How can I break a cell in a table into more than one cell?
3) Where do I find the spell check feature?
Are appropriate

You might want to try a google search on "Public Relations Writing" I came
up with a lot of interesting hits.

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

[fyi, you can email me by getting rid of the British Comedian''s name who
wrote that song about "Spam"]

"Herman Mizar" wrote:

I have to write a press release or press write-up for a Fashion Show that is
going to held this June 2007. I have to find the correct angle on how to
write an attractive write-up. Kindly help me in getting the idea on the right
angle and how to write an interesting one.
Thank you.