Rob

-----Original Message-----

"Rob" wrote in

message
1. Setting style for next paragraph as normal beats the
purpose of bulleted paragraphs: usually one wishes them

continue for some lines to distinguish various topics or
points one is making.

Agreed, but your previous post complained of the

opposite. You can't have it
both ways: either you continue with the list style, or

you return to normal.

You can return to normal in standard bullet lists by
clicking twice Enter. My question from the start was if it
is possible to do so also for customized structured lists
Rob

2. Clearing the size of the font does not break the link
with the previously assigned font size, at least not on

my computer. I'm using Word 2002.

Works for me. If the font is set to a specific size, the

list uses it; if
blank, it uses the underlying paragraph font size. I'm

just guessing about
W2002, but it works that way in W2000 and W2003.

Them perhaps it is just a problem on my computer and I'll

have to live with it till I upgrade. Anyhow I appreciate
you trying to help. Thanks
Rob