Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
NFL NFL is offline

Default CheckBox In My Table Issue

I have a separate column dedicated for one check box only. There is a
separate checkbox in each row with it's own property name. The main problem
I'm having are
1) My Table of Contents don't work at all unless I am in "Design Mode".
2) My Document Map works both in "Design Mode" and "Exit Design Mode"
3) Checkboxes appear in Document Map. Don't want to see checkboxes in
Document Map
4) I would like both the checkboxes and Table of Contents to work and not
see checkboxes in Document Map

I did make sure that the Checkbox Properties do not create a conflict with
font selection.

Thank you for your help!