Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dorian C. Chalom Dorian C. Chalom is offline

Default BookMarks

OK but I am doing this through coding.
I am developing a program in Visual FoxPro to create the merged document.

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor’s website:

http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm

Or, for more complex, but more capable methods, see fellow MVP Macropod's
"Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial" at:

http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip

Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Dorian C. Chalom" wrote in message
I am doing a Merge Document through programming using BookMarks to Merge
the fields.
My question is that there are a series of records that need to be merged
into this document that are variable in length, meaning there could be
any number of records of this type.
How do I code the BookMarks so that I may repeat the rows as many times
as needed?
Or is there a better way?