Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default text wrapping before my right margin

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"dafodill02" wrote in message
When I open a new document in Word 2003, my text will wrap 1/2 inch before
my right margin (i.e. at 6 inches instead of 6.5 inches). My margins are set
at 1" L & R and there is no indent set. The only way I've found around this
is to either set it for 1 column of 6.5 inch width, or to set my right margin
at 0.5 inches so the text will wrap at 6.5 inches.

Any idea how to fix this so my text will wrap at the correct margin when I
start a new document? Thanks!