Himmelswüst Himmelswüst is offline
Junior Member

Default Tight Text Wrapping Messes up Line-Spacing

Does anyone possibly have an idea what causes this problem:

I've inserted callout autoshapes (the ones that look like cartoon speech bubbles) with added text that explain details of another graphic by pointing at these details. The autoforms are supposed to be wrapped by the text via the layout option "tight".

Apart from the usual Word problem that I'd have to spend the rest of my life to adjust the gaps between the words to make the typesetting look professional (manually inserted optional hyphens don't do the job either), now there is also a line-spacing issue at the very top of the inserted legend.

It looks as if Word makes the line spacing at the very upper edge of the inserted legend autoform wider. Is there something I can do to fix this -- or do I have to live with this?

Last edited by Himmelswüst : May 30th 12 at 12:34 PM Reason: Correction / Clarification