Elizabeth67 Elizabeth67 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Hello there,

I need to send a word doc with the same structure to multiple counterparts. I want to create a drop down list so that when I select the name, the address, telephone and email details all autofill. I would also like other parts of the document further down to autofill based on the name selection.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

Many thanks,
Paul
The entries might be added to a dropdown content control. Because the dropdown only allows for a single line per item, the remaining data might be exported to a plain text or rich text content control with a on exit macro (i.e. you must exit the dropdown content control after updating it for the conditional output to appear).

https://sanlis.pl/