Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

There's no such thing as a "horizontal list" :-) but the effect you're
looking for can best be attained using a Table. Just type the
Sales/Marketing/Management captions into the 3 cells of the first row,
select the row & hit the Bullets button. Anywhere along the line you can
reformat the table to remove the Borders, adjust the column widths, etc.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Cryanne" wrote in message
I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I create the following:

* Sale * Marketing *Management
(but with bullets not asterisks)