Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default How to do arrays with mail merge.

Hi ibbm,

You can use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility for this (the terminology depends on the Word version). To see how, check
out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod

"ibbm" wrote in message ...
I have an excel spreadsheet with the list of accounts and the description
types that looks something like this:
Account Type

12345 1A
45678 1B
78912 1A
55679 2
24567 1A

I want to create a table that does a level break on the Type and list all
accounts that have that type like this

Type Accounts
1A 12345, 78912, 24567
1B 45678