kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Wilke-Thissen View Post
Hi,

I changed my footnote spacing by using a macro
(a long time ago). I don't know if my problems with
this macro lately is why I have been loosing all
italics in my footnotes as I work with my document.

So as a first step is there a simple answer as
to why footnotes are changing without factoring
in my macro?

ITALIC usually toggles: normal text will be formatted italic, italic text
will be formatted back to normal.
Maybe, your macro or something else resetted italic to normal. Or
anybody/anything reapplied the style "Footnotetext", so italic was
removed...

--
Cheers,
Lisa