WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Duplex Printing Landscape

Hi Nigel,

To print a landscape document on both sides, so flipping along the long axis shows the second side the right way up, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Print Orientation" drop-down menu and select "Landscape".
  4. Click on the "Margins" button and select "Custom Margins".
  5. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, select the "Margins" tab.
  6. Set the top, bottom, left, and right margins to your desired values.
  7. Click on the "Paper" tab.
  8. Under "Paper size", select the size of paper you want to use.
  9. Under "Orientation", select "Landscape".
  10. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Page Setup" dialog box.
  11. Click on the "File" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  12. Click on "Print".
  13. In the "Print" dialog box, click on the "Printer Properties" button.
  14. In the "Printer Properties" dialog box, select the "Finishing" tab.
  15. Under "Print on both sides", select "Flip on long edge".
  16. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Printer Properties" dialog box.
  17. Click on the "Print" button to print your document.